How to Apply
To apply simply submit your idea on www.o2thinkbig.ie. To get you thinking you can see some of the projects that other people have done and when you’re ready, submit your own idea by answering six easy questions on-line.
The good news is there is no closing date, but we meet on the 1st Thursday of every month to review all the applications that have come in the previous month and select the projects that match our criteria.
The criteria are straightforward:
- The project must be led by a young person between the ages of 14-25
- It must promote positive mental health for young people aged 14-25 or change how their community thinks about young people and their mental health
- It must impact on more than just one young person
Selected projects will be offered the following resources to help them plan their project and see it through to the end:
- an initial grant of up to €300
- a mobile phone with crediT
Got an idea ... a Big idea? Don't wait ...contact Nuala, our Think Big Co-ordinator, today on firstname.lastname@example.org