For young people, parents, families and the general public. Some of these resources and publications are produced by Headstrong, others by our partner organisations or those working in the field of mental health:
- Headstrong Annual Report 2011
- Headstrong Annual Report 2010
- Headstrong Annual Report 2009
- Headstrong Annual Report 2008
- Headstrong Annual Report 2007
- A Mental Health Resource for youth workers and volunteers
This resource is an initiative of the One Foundation and its portfolio of youth and youth mental health organisations. It is intended to offer a ‘user friendly’ entry point on youth mental health.
It has been compiled by Headstrong with input from staff and volunteers from BeLonG To, Foroíge and ReachOut.Com.
- Somewhere To Turn To, Someone To Talk To
It describes Jigsaw, a community model of services and supports for young people designed and developed by Headstrong.
- Somewhere To Turn To, Someone To Talk To – What Young People Have to say
Written by our Youth Advisory Panel this outlines what young people want to see change in Ireland and how Headstrong will work with them and their communities to make this change happen.
- Get the Lowdown on alcohol & drugs
Booklet for young people with info about alcohol and drugs and their effects
- Mental Health: what’s it all about
Booklet for young people about looking after your mental health and the things that can help with that
- Talking to Your Son or Daughter about Mental health and well-being
Booklet for parents with some scenarios to help parents understand what their teenager might be going through
- Youth Mental health and well-being
Booklet for workers/professionals who work with young people with basic steps to make it easier for a young people to approach you with a concern
- The Deora Mindfulness Programme
Pilot study to explore the benefits of mindfulness training for people recovering from addiction